Parmigiano Reggiano Mousse with Pear Cream and Balsamic Vinegar
If you think it's only to be grated, it's time to change your mind. Parmigiano Reggiano is perfect for any recipe, even desserts. Delight yourself ith this elegant Parmigiano mousse with Pears and Balsamic Vinegar.
If you think it's only to be grated, it's time to change your mind. Parmigiano Reggiano is good with everything, grated, in flakes or petals. You can eat it as a snack or you can add it to your first dishes. It is nutritious and genuine. And surprisingly it is good also for desserts. If you love sophisticated recipes, this Parmigiano Reggiano mousse is perfect for you: the balance between the sweet flavor of pears, the intense taste of balsamic vinegar and the sharp flavor of aged Parmigiano is a real masterpiece.
How to Make the Parmesan Mousse with Pears and Balsamic Vinegar
- Peel the pears and cut them into cubes.
- Cook them in a saucepan with a butter nut and a tablespoon of sugar until cooked.
- Blend the mixture.
- Soak the fish glue.
- Boil the cream and add the grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Add the squeezed fish glue and mix well.
- Blend the mixture and, if necessary, pass it through a colander to remove any lumps.
- Pour he cream into the molds (at half height) put in the fridge.
- When the cream begins to harden, add the pear cream and cover with the remaining cream.
- Put n the ridge again.
- Place the cooked cream on a serving dish and serve with traditional balsamic vinegar. Garnish with nuts and pieces of pear sautéed in a pan with sugar.
Image: White Mousse, CC BY 2.0