Grilled Peach and Blue Cheese Salad
Mixing sweet and savored flavors is an art. You can't make mistakes, and you must be able to pair the right food. If you can do it right, the result is really exceptional.
Today's combination is grilled peaches and gorgonzola cheese, mixed together in a salad.
The grilled peaches and gorgonzola salad is one of the most unusual and succesful recipes you can do. It's easy, fresh and rich at the same time.
The preparation of this salad requires a very short time. You can serve it with some crackers.
This plate is a delicious and more complete alternative to a simple fruit and cheese platter.
Alternatively, you can make a peach and goat cheese salad by replacing gorgonzola with a creamy goat cheese.
- First slice the peaches. Don't cut them in too thin slices otherwise you could burn them on the grill.
- Put the slices of peach on the bbq and grill for one minute each side.
- In a cup mix the gorgonzola cheese to make it a bit creamy.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Season the salad with oil.
- Place the salad on the plate and lay the grilled peaches on it.
- Take the gorgonzola cream with the help of a spoon and place it on the peaches.
- Sprinkle with crushed pistachios (walnuts or almonds).
Enjoy your meal!