Spiaggia's menu is grouped into 6 antipasti (starters), 6 primi (first courses) and 5 secondi (main courses). A 75$ white truffle supplement can be ordered for most of the dishes on the menu.
The regular menu also features a six-course tasting menu, Degustazione, ranging from 155$ (without white truffles) to 265$ (with truffles).
- Carpaccio - raw 30-day wet aged rib eye, quail egg, porcini, hearts of palm, salsify
- Taglierini - brown butter, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Malloreddus - farm egg, hen of the woods, duck consommé, cippolini, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Coda di rospo - monkfish, brioche, lardo, porcini
- Cervo - New Zealand venison, chestnut, cardoon, mulberry
- Zafferano - saffron, medjool date, caramel, pine nut
You can't leave Spiaggia before having completed your dinner with one of the special desserts on the menu. Pastry chef Nicole Guini offers a 6-piece, a 10-piece and a 20-piece selection of small Italian pastries. We recommend to order the 20-piece dessert tray as every single pastry is so delicious that you would regret not having tried them all.