How to Make Pesto Sauce
How to make homemade Pesto sauce? We reveal you the original recipe for an exceptional fresh basil pesto!
- Wash the basil leaves and let them dry.
- Put peeled garlic in the mortar, add salt and pestle until you obtain a cream.
- Add the basil leaves and a pinch of salt.
- Pestle the mix until you get a green sauce.
- Add the pine nuts and continue to pestle.
- Gradually add Grana Padano and Pecorino.
- Finally, pour the extra virgin oil and mix until getting a homogenous sauce.
- Alterntively, use a food processor.
Try this pesto sauce recipe, and store any leftovers in the refrigerator for 2 days.
You can use your homemade pesto to make a simple main course: pasta with pesto and tomatoes!
And if you don't have time to make it at home, try our delicious Pesto Genovese sauce made with high quality ingredients only.
You'll love it!