Grilling Fruit Tips and Recipes
Try these grilled fruit recipes for your summer meals. From interesting side dishes and decadent salads to marvellous delicious dessert.
Grilled fruit recipes can be the pertect idea for fresh summer meals. From interesting side dishes and decadent salads to marvellous delicious dessert. ... follow our tips and learn how to grill fruit for delicious bbq dishes.
Grilling Fruit Tips
- Halve the fuit and place it on the grid.
- Grill for a few minutes, turn the fruit upside down and continue to grill for 1 or 2 minutes.
- I you want you can add a marinade and spices.
- Grill until the fruit is caramelized and softened.
- Use fantasy and create amazing bbq fruit skewers, sandwiches or interesting grilled fruit salads combining different ingredients.
Now, let’s see 9 grilled fruit recipes to prepare for a luxorious BBQ Party.
BBQ fruit salads
1) Grilled Peach with Speck, Burrata and Arugula Salad
Combine the smoked flavor of Speck, the creamy consistency of the Burrata cheese, the tangy note of the arugula: a great mix for a grilled peach salad.
2) Grilled Peach with Rosmary and Balsamic Vinegar
A fresh fruit salad with a peculiar aroma given by the match of rosmary and balsamic vinegar. Once yu have grilled the peach, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and chopped fresh rosemary.
3) Grilled Pears with Cured Ham, Goat Cheese and Arugula Salad
This bbq fruit idea is a good appetizer for your barbecue party: the sweety flavor of the pear is a good pairing for a savory cured meat like Prosciutto Crudo. Tangy arugula and a fresh goat cheese are the perfect ingredients to refine this complete salad.
4) Grilled Pears with Gorgonzola and Walnuts
Try the classic combination of pears with Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts in a special barbecue version. A grilled fruit recipe quick and easy to prepare. Recommended for cheese lovers!
5) Grilled Brie Stuffed Figs with Honey
6) Grilled Figs with Burrata
Another grat grilled fruit and cheese combination is matching figs with burrata cheese: grill the figs and cook until they start to swell and bubble. Then make a sauce mixing few drops of extravirgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. You can prepare a sandwich or a bruschetta spreading burrata, then unite figs seasoned with salt pepper and the balsamic sauce.
Grilled Fruit Dessert
7) Grilled Pineapple with Honey and Cinnamon
Grill the slices of pineaple, flavored with honey with a frashly grated cinnamon.The perfect side dish to grilled meat!
8) Grilled Apricots with dark Chocolate and Almonds
A pure bliss expearence: grill the apricots - or peaches if you prefer - melt dark chocolate and pour over the grilled fruit. Then you can add a sprinkle of chopped almonds to refine your delicious summer bbq dessert.
9) Burrata with Grilled Balsamic Strawberry
You can make this recipe in a few minutes: grill the strawberrys and flavor them with balsamic vinegar drops. Serve with a Burrata and chopped fresh mint leaves.