Burrata Cheese, Figs and Cured Ham
Burrata cheese and figs, two sophisticated ingredients very popular in Italian cuisine, especially in summer. And to balance their sweet flavor, we add some slices of dry cured ham.
How to Prepare a Delicious Burrata Cheese Appetizer with Figs and Ham
- Give the bread slice a round shape (try to use a pastry cutter or a large glass).
- Place it in the center of the dish and turn the cured ham slices around its circumference. The nest is ready.
- Separately, cut the Burrata into small pieces and mix it with Mascarpone, a popular Italian cream cheese.
- Place the cream inside the nest.
- Pour a teaspoon of honey above it.
- Cut the figs into quarters and place them around the nest. Complete pouring over the rest of the honey.