Robiola is a popular type of small format, often mixed milk Italian soft cheese produced in the agricultural area of the Langhe, in Piedmont. This particular Robiola is a mixed-milk cheese made with cow and sheep's milk.
The cheese is aged for a short period during which it develops a thin, white, bloomy rind. 2-milk Robiola has a smooth creamy texture and an intense flavor characterized by mushroomy and buttery notes.
Two-Milk Robiola Cheese: Tips, Info and Recipes
- Aspect and texture: very soft, cream-colored paste. White bloomy edible rind.
- Taste: sweet and milky
- Serving suggestions
- Fruity white wines, lagers.
- Wine: fruity white wine.
- Beer: Lagers.
- Jam: orange; pumpkin and ginger.
Recipes with Robiola Cheese
- Robiola and Piedmont
- Savory Pie with Zucchinis, Robiola and Salmon
- Risotto with Robiola Cheese and Black Truffle
- Robiola cheese pairings and serving suggestions
- What is Robiola Cheese
Discover more soft cheeses to buy on Sensibus!
Our online store offers a unique selection of artisan sophisticated European and Italian cheeses, all with a unique flavor and inimitable. Our cheeses are selected according to the criteria of quality, uniqueness and absolute respect for the environment and for the cattle.
Our care in the choice of specialties with the distinction of Protected Designation of Origin is a guarantee of the highest quality of the processing methods used, which are the result of customs and practices adopted over the centuries in different regions of Italy and of Europe in the art of dairy production. Our selection includes milk cheeses as diverse as: Cow, Goat, Sheep and Buffalo, to meet the tastes and dietary needs of all cheese fans and consumers.
We personally know all our cheese manufacturers and suppliers. This help us to monitor them constantly. Every type of cheese is selected and tested by a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the dairy industry, as the Romans said in the “ars casearia”, that is “the art of cheese”.
It's important to us always to point out the origin of our cheese and of the ingredients used in their production. Our constant goal is to be as clear and transparent as possible with our customers, to better respond to the needs of fans and lovers of European and Italian cheese.
Shipping & Returns
Sensibus is committed to ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of its perishable food products. To do this, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our packaging system. Your cheeses are packaged in insulated cartons and fitted with ice packs to ensure quality standards for up to 48 hours. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together.
In order to guarantee freshness, we cut most of our cheeses to order by hand and we do our very best to cut it as accurately as possible. There still remains a possibility of a shipping a cheese that is slightly bigger or smaller than what has been ordered. All listed measurements and weights are approximate. Please, consider that this is one of the challenges of offering a hand-crafted food product, and that we do everything possible to make sure you are satisfied.
Due to the perishable nature of many of the products that we offer, limited shipping options are provided. The customer however, can choose from a selection of shipment options, all of which guarantee to maintain the integrity of the product until the point of delivery. All products are shipped from our fulfillment center in California, in the best suited packaging. For perishables, an insulated cooler will be packed with ice to keep the products cool while in transit.
Sensibus guarantees the highest quality of all its products. In the event you consider a product unsatisfactory, the product will either be replaced or a credit will be issued. Please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by the “Returns Request Module” that you find in your Account, describing your problem within twenty-four hours from the product's delivery.
Please review our shipping and returns policy here as they may have recently changed.
Please note that our shipping costs depend on the zone and on the weight of the package.
Standard shipping charges are calculated using the total dollar amount of merchandise ordered for each delivery address provided, as detailed in the chart below:
|$0 - $50||$50 - $90||$90 - $190||over $190|
|Next Day Air Saver® (1 day - by end of day)||$17.00||$22.00||$32.00||15%|
|Next Day Air® (1 day)||$24.00||$32.00||$40.00||18%|
- Perishable items might include special insulated boxes and ice-gel packs to keep items cool until arrival.
- When ordering perishable products and Ground Shipping can't deliver your order as quickly as we require, we do not display Ground as a shipping option in the checkout process.
- Oversized items may take longer to be delivered and sometimes require special treatment.
- If you place your order after 2:00 pm on Thursday and before 2:00 pm on Friday, you may have possibility to choose Saturday as a delivery option, depending on delivery destination. Note that there will be a $15 surcharge applied for Saturday delivery, as per the rates charged by our carrier partners. If you do not need to have the goods by Saturday, please choose standard delivery options, and your order will be shipped Monday, or the next working business day.
You may also like
No posts found